1. When I say “I swear to God” you can bet your life that I’m being honest. When I was little, my mom told me that if you lie after swearing to God, then you go to hell. Of course I don’t believe it anymore, but since then, it’s become like a stamp for me. I only use it when I’m telling the truth. *So yes, you can use this against me to tell if I’m lying by asking me to swear to God on it*
2. YES! I would love to listen to your music! xDDD <3 <3 <3 I may procrastinate a couple days looking it up, but I will look it up :D
3. A couple of people have pointed out that my blog doesn’t really have a theme. It’s ok if you think it’s too random. I try to keep it restricted to moments that I think make up life (hence the title), but I guess that’s pretttyyy muuuuch everything, so I know what you mean. Sorry; I don’t want to constrict myself to one theme per blog and end up with like 100 different blogs. :P
4. You are free to your own opinions. As an aspiring commentator, I lurrrvvv opinions. However, I believe firmly in knowing and understanding the opponent. Very few things in life are strictly black and white; just because one side is more correct, doesn’t mean the other is totally wrong. I have a habit of being disgusted with people who can’t understand another’s point of view, or who refuse to be open to other ideas. You can be right. That doesn’t mean another argument isn’t valid.
5. Yes. This is my natural hair. Yes, it is awkwardly curly in the front and wavy in the back. It’s not uncommon for people to have different hair types on one head. I swear to God. I will be insulted if you accuse me of lying, and I will probably call the salon and ask them to prove you wrong.
6. I’m not as pessimistic as I think some of my text posts portray me as -I often vent on tumblr, so I hope you don’t think I act like that 24/7… lol
7. Please don’t ever call anyone fat, at least not in front of me.
8. If I unfollow you, it’s most likely because you posted porn.
9. I do have major mood swings, haha, so beware xD I might post an angry tirade in one moment and follow it with a gif of singing daisies!
10. You’re more than welcome to ask me anything, tell me anything, etc. anon or not :)
“It was many and many a year ago, in a kingdom by the sea,
that a maiden there lived whom you may know by the name of Annabel Lee,
and this maiden she lived with no other thought than to love and be loved by me. I was a child and she was a child, in this kingdom by the sea, but we loved with a love that was more than love, I and my Annabel Lee, with a love that the winged seraphs of heaven coveted her and me…” -Poe <3